Cockatiel Flight Bird Cage
Model Number: SP50041
Model Number: SP50051
- Barn-style roof design
- Landing-style front access door
- Drop-down door near roof line for play perch/ladder component
- Removable grille & pull-out debris tray for easy cleaning
Prevue Pet Products Cockatiel Flight Bird Cage-Red/White SP50041 features a unique Barn style roof design. A large front opening door plus a drop down landing door let you easily access your pet. A removable bottom grille and 1” deep pull-out tray make cleaning your cage quick and easy. Prevue Pet Products Barn style cage includes two outside access feed/water cups, three perches and is designed for parakeets, cockatiels and other small-medium birds. Available in a Red and White color combination, cage measures 26’’ long, 14’’ wide and 22 3/4’’ high with 5/8’’ wire spacing.
|Unit of Sale||EA|
|Includes||3 Perches, 2 Cups, Grille, and Tray|
|Cleaning||Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.|
|Overall Size||26″ L x 14″ W x 23 1/2″ H|
|Wire Gauge||12 & 13|
|Animal Sizes||X-Small, Small, Medium|
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.