1¾ cups whole wheat flour
2½ cups quick cooking oats
1 teaspoon bakig powder
1 cup turkey (or chicken) broth
1½ cups shredded turkey (or chicken)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside. In your blender, add broth and turkey then blend to the consistency of baby food. Add this meat mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. This is a heavy dough. Roll out the dough and cut into shapes; place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the treats are golden brown.
- Cool the biscuits completely before serving to your dog or refrigerating. Refrigerate for 3 days or freeze in an air tight container for up to 6 months.
For full recipe with pictures go to dogtipper.com