Whether grooming is your career or a way to bond with your pet, now you can style in style with the MetroVac AFTD-3 Air Force Commander Pet Dryer
- The MetroVac AFTD-3 Air Force Commander is an all steel, American made pet dryer our customers have relied on for 30 years has bold new looks.
- Choose from pink, purple, green, blue or the original orange color.
- 2-Speed control allows you to groom large or small breeds.
- Ideal for grooming professionals or pet owners.
- Perfect for long hair or short hair and powerful enough for drying heavy coated breeds.
- No other compact pet dryer combines all these features: air flow control, air concentrator, air flare tool, a groomer rake, easy change filter and more.
- A floor or table dryer. So powerful yet lightweight and portable.
- Dual mounted legs allow the Commander® to be used vertically or horizontally.
- Air Force® Commanders® cut drying time by two thirds and will dry dog hair without drying their coats.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
- Sturdy All Steel
- 4 HP Two Speed or Variable Speed Motor
- 11.25 Amps
- 1,350 Watts
- Airflow: 14,000-28,000 FPM (Two Speed)
- Airflow: 130 CFM / Variable Control 0-28,000 FPM (Variable Speed)
- 12 Foot Cord
- 12″ x 7″ x 7″ / 12 lbs
- Accessories: 6 ft. flexible with air control, Easy Change Filter, Groomer Rake, Air Flare & Concentrator – (Two Speed)
- Accessories: 6 ft. flexible with air control, Easy Change Filter, Heavy Duty Nozzle Blower, Air Flare, Groomer Rake & Air Concentrator (Variable Speed)This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty. The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates.
There are no reviews yet.