Whether grooming is your career or a way to bond with your pet, now you can style in style with the MetroVac AFTD-3 Air Force Commander Pet Dryer
- The MetroVac AFTD-3 Air Force Commander is an all steel, American made pet dryer our customers have relied on for 30 years has bold new looks.
- Choose from pink, purple, green, blue or the original orange color.
- 2-Speed control allows you to groom large or small breeds.
- Ideal for grooming professionals or pet owners.
- Perfect for long hair or short hair and powerful enough for drying heavy coated breeds.
- No other compact pet dryer combines all these features: air flow control, air concentrator, air flare tool, a groomer rake, easy change filter and more.
- A floor or table dryer. So powerful yet lightweight and portable.
- Dual mounted legs allow the Commander® to be used vertically or horizontally.
- Air Force® Commanders® cut drying time by two thirds and will dry dog hair without drying their coats.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
- Sturdy All Steel
- 4 HP Two Speed or Variable Speed Motor
- 11.25 Amps
- 1,350 Watts
- Airflow: 14,000-28,000 FPM (Two Speed)
- Airflow: 130 CFM / Variable Control 0-28,000 FPM (Variable Speed)
- 12 Foot Cord
- 12″ x 7″ x 7″ / 12 lbs
- Accessories: 6 ft. flexible with air control, Easy Change Filter, Groomer Rake, Air Flare & Concentrator – (Two Speed)
- Accessories: 6 ft. flexible with air control, Easy Change Filter, Heavy Duty Nozzle Blower, Air Flare, Groomer Rake & Air Concentrator (Variable Speed)
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates.