The DataVac Maintenance System DV3ESD1 is a complete anti-static vacuum, blower and dusting system developed specifically to keep expensive computers, printers, copiers and any other electronic office equipment clean.
- 2- Speed System.
- An IT professional’s dream – it keeps all electronic equipment clean and running at peak efficiency.
- With its 4-Stage HEPA filtration system the DataVac®/3ESD is 99.97% effective at trapping dust particles as small as 0.3 microns and preventing them from re-contaminating the office environment.
- Powerful variable speed, 1.7 Peak HP motor generates plenty of power to reach deep and remove even the most stubborn dust, dirt and debris.
- 80″ of water lift. (Sealed suction measurement.)
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap – prevents the buildup of static electricity that can discharge and seriously damage sensitive equipment.
- Ballistic Nylon Carry Case – with comfortable shoulder strap and attachment storage pockets.
- Integrated Toner Filter System – quickly and thoroughly cleans up messy toner spills from printers and copiers.
- Complete range of Static-Dissipating Attachments – to handle every conceivable office and IT equipment cleaning application.
- With a rugged, heavy-duty, all-steel body it’s designed to withstand many years of tough professional use.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||1.7 HP Motor / 2-Speed|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||100 CFM|
|Cord:||12′ Grounded 3 Conductor Cord|
|Dimensions/Weight:||21.25″x7″x9″ / 8 lbs.|
|Accessories:||Anti-Static 3′-6′ Stretch Hose, ESD Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, TechniStat Grounded Wrist Strap, 4 Pc. Micro Cleaning Tool Kit, Carry All Bag, Shoulder Strap, & 5 Extra Triple Layer .3 Micron Disposable Bags.|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates.