20% off – discount automatically taken at checkout
The car door shield will help protect your back doors when your pet decides to look at the window
Furry paws, (both big and small), can do some serious damage to your vehicle’s interior, especially your car doors! That was the inspiration for this new pet product from Travelin K9. You can now rest easy when traveling with your window climbing, drooling, lovable travel companion. Short trips, long trips – this Door Shield protector will help preserve the beautiful interior of your vehicle.
Easy to install, the 3 plastic tabs slide down between the window and the interior trim of your vehicle. 3 mesh pockets at the bottom hold leashes and other gear – or can be used to weight down the bottom of the Door Shield protector to keep it in place when driving with the windows down. The Door Shield protector is 28 inches wide but will fit windows as small as 19 inches.
CAUTION: Not recommended for BMW’s or vehicles with Auto Arrest windows. Also, not recommended for vehicles with window film or tinted windows. The plastic tabs may damage the film if you roll the window up/down with the Door Shield protector installed.
- 28 inches wide – but still fits windows as small as 19 inches.
- (3) plastic tabs secure the top between your vehicle window and the interior trim.
- (3) bottom pockets for travel gear – OR – to weight down the Door Shield when driving with the windows down.
- Nylon backing with rubber dots to help keep sliding to a minimum.
- Durable, Luggage grade Oxford fabric holds up to furry nails!
- Edge cording for a finished, upscale look.
There are no reviews yet.